- McGowan & Rutherford Ltd supply to trade customers only - we require evidence of business trading prior to any supply to new customers. We reserve the right to reject any application that does not meet our criteria and to withdraw the supply to any customer at our discretion.
- All goods must be paid for in full prior to, or on delivery/collection. Our preferred payment method is BACS/ bank transfer. We require cleared funds and only accept payment by cheque at our discretion.
- Cheques returned 'Refer to Drawer' will incur a £40 charge and future payments will only be accepted by card, BACS or cash.
- All goods remain the property of McGowan & Rutherford Ltd until paid for in full.
- Our minimum order value for dispatch is £700 + VAT, where applicable. Please note we only deliver to Mainland UK & Ireland. All other UK and global destinations can be shipped to, but delivery will be quoted on a case-by-case basis.
-Deliveries in England - Free delivery excluding TR postcodes.
- Free delivery to TR postcodes on orders over £1000+VAT, otherwise a carriage charge of £60 is applied.
-Deliveries in Scotland - Free delivery to the following postcodes: EH, DG FK, KY, G, KA, ML, & TD.
- Free delivery to the following postcodes on orders over £1500+VAT. Otherwise a delivery charge of £90+VAT will be applied: AB, DD, IV, KW, PA, PH.
-Deliveries in Wales - Free delivery to all postcodes.
-ROI & Ireland - Free delivery on orders over £1500+VAT, where applicable. Otherwise a delivery charge of £90+VAT will be applied.
- Approximate delivery times can be quoted when an order is placed. Until a specific date is confirmed by a member of our staff delivery times are approximate and we will not be liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery.
- Our delivery note must be signed by our customer or their representative on receipt of goods. McGowan & Rutherford delivery drivers will check the correct goods have been delivered and note any discrepancies against the delivery note.
- If an arranged delivery cannot be made due to non payment, or non attendance, a charge of £50 will be incurred by the customer.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure sufficient access is available to safely deliver goods to their premises. Off-loading assistance for the delivery driver may also be necessary.
- There is a minimum order for goods collected from our warehouse of £100, which is open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm by appointment only. Customers arriving without having made an appointment will only be able to view our showroom but may not be able to take their order with them. Orders to be collected must be placed by 3pm at the latest on the day of collection.
- Until goods are in stock, in our warehouse, and listed on our website, any lead times given are approximate. Shipping delays due to customs checks and various other factors can affect the delivery of goods.
- McGowan & Rutherford reserve the right to refuse collection of goods if not packaged and labelled correctly.
Thank you for registering for our newsletter.
Please provide valid email address