Covid19 update - JANUARY 2021
Due to the current situation, we are reviewing our operations policy for the protection of our staff and our customers.
- We will still be trading during lockdown but will be limiting numbers of staff on site each day in both our warehouse and office, with those working from home where possible. Email is therefore the preferred contact method, and we request that all orders are made through our website.
- Orders confirmed and prepared for dispatch will no longer be able to be amended.
- We will continue to dispatch orders by pallet courier, but please expect a slight delay to normal dispatch times due to our reduced staffing numbers.
- We request that all customers settle invoices by BACs payment where possible.
- As of Friday 16th October, our showroom will be closed and customers will not be permitted into the office building.
- Customers collecting from our site can continue, but under strict protocol, and to be reviewed regularly.
- All goods must be paid for in advance and customers are to phone our office on arrival. Once confirmed, we will direct you to Goods Out for collection of orders.
- Our warehouse staff will prepare orders, and (weather permitting) will be left outside for customers to collect.